Keep on keepin’ on and upcycle (reuse/repurpose) your deodorant jar in whatever way proves most useful for you. We think reusing is smart, sensible, and sexy. When we choose to reuse we reduce waste - smart. When we reuse, we conserve resources and the planet thanks us - sensible. When we reuse it looks good and feels amazing - sexy.
- If our compostable label doesn't peel right off, soak jar in hot water. If the label is wet, compost it. If it’s dry, recycle it or compost it.
- Wash jar and lid
- Repurpose or recycle
Here are some fun ways we've upcycled the jar. We'd love to see what you do, too!
- Regrow scallions. Add water to the jar, submerge the roots and watch those babies grow!
- Store herbs and spices
- Store foods, like hot sauce, salad dressing or anything else you have a little left of
- Use for a DIY creation like body balm, toothpaste, or a face mask
- Use as a succulent planter
- Store seeds from the garden
- Make a simple pour candle
- Office organization - store paper clips, rubber bands, etc…
- Sewing organization - store buttons, pins, needles, etc..
- Store snacks for on the go. A handful of nuts, or seeds fits perfectly in the jar!
- Bathroom organization - store bobby pins, hair ties, etc..
- Use as a tea light candle holder
- Use as a measuring cup. Our 2 oz. jar equals ¼ cup!
- Turn the jar upside down and use as a biscuit/cookie cutter
- Use as a shot glass
- Use for toiletries while traveling. We don’t need to buy new products for traveling just because they are in a smaller “travel size.” Reusing small jars by filling them up with shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc. is kinder to the planet.